search this blog

Sunday, October 16, 2005

ellen + jed

I traveled to North Carolina over the weekend to photograph for a fellow photographer (and friend.), Laura. It was an amazing fun time, full of laughter and fun. Very different from what we do here in West Texas, but hey, it's still a girl, and a guy, falling in love and saying "I do." Exactly what I like to photograph.

I'm at the airport in Austin, posting before I head home and my plane is at the gate. I'll add to the thread more when I get home. (Loved North Carolina, but you know that saying...it's good to be home? Well, Austin feels like home, too. I love Texans!)















All imamges in this thread are copyright of Laura Speake Photography.




0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP