search this blog

Thursday, January 04, 2007

the BEST couples

Just a recap of all the weddings I photographed this year! It's been a great year with some pretty AWESOME weddings!


In order...



























I noticed after I pulled a single shot from each wedding that they are all (almost) kissing shots! WOW! I really do love the mushy stuff! Congratulations to each and every one of you and thank you for making 2006 one of my BEST years yet! Oh, and please drop me a line once in a while to let me know how you are doing. I would love to stay in touch.

4 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda 6:58 AM  

WOW Kristin!! I was about to comment about how the second shot was my favorite and then I kept scrolling down and I am just amazed at your work. You truly have a gift. These couples look awesome!! You should do work for magazines...Love visiting your blog. Keep posting!

laurenclark 2:02 PM  

how fun! I want to do this!

Anonymous 2:24 PM  

Love our picture. I couldn't have asked for better wedding pictures had I done it myself. And trust me they wouldn't have turned out as good as they did. We love you and miss you! Can't wait to see you again.

Genesia & Jerry

Jodel Phillips 7:18 AM  

Awesome! That was a fun stroll down memory lane. I almost needed to run to target to get bottle caps. Beautiful pictures and beautiful people. Thank you for letting me be part of that.

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP