search this blog

Friday, December 28, 2007

courtney + sylvanus (the rehearsal)

I'm so excited about tomorrow! I have my first wedding in over a month! I'm so itching to shoot again, it's unreal. I will probably abuse this poor couple and never let them rest. Just watch out for tomorrow's blog post after the wedding! Yowzers!

Tonight was the rehearsal at St. Elizabeth's in Lubbock, the chapel. Courtney's mom and dad were married in this church in 1979 and now tomorrow, she will recite her vows. I love stuff like that! Until tomorrow!

On a side note, when you scroll down and see the ceremony shots, check out the preacher, Deacon Behnke. It was a pleasant surprise to see him at the rehearsal! He's a deacon in our church and I did his son's wedding this past June. Great fellow!




















0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP