search this blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Granny Helton


I was having lunch with my good friend Julie. I mentioned my Granny Helton having been here to visit during the Superbowl and she said she hadn't seen that on my blog. LOL It's true. I blog almost everything. But I had put these photos on facebook and didn't mention my Granny's visit.

This year has been hard on Granny. She's blind and can't live alone and doesn't like having to totally depend on people. She recently moved to be closer to my mom in Grass Valley, CA and it's so far away from people she knows, that it's hard for her.

But she's making friends and trying to stay positive. There are good days and bad days. Most of the days she was here, were very good days. I'm so thankful she could make the trip.


0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP