search this blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

LOVE and softball, and sofee shorts


I leave tomorrow for Abilene, Texas to photograph Kathleen and Reece's wedding. Toni is shooting with me this weekend and I'm almost ready for how sore my sides will be from laughing. She's like a workout, we have so much fun. But I'm torn. My family is going in a million different directions this weekend.


Kalyn is headed with her softball team to Synder for a practice game. They are in the playoffs and we are so proud of how she has played this year! WHEELS IS KICKING SOME BUTT! She's slapping good, running good, and was sliding good, well, at least until this week. I swear she's accident prone!

Yesterday, Hannah stepped on her elbow and while she had her in a base trap. It swelled up pretty nasty and was very sore. Ice helped as did Motrin, but then today? She came home with the hide tore off her left leg from practice sliding at the indoor facility. OUCH. I tried my hardest to nurse it, but geez...I can't even photograph it. She's doctored up and sleeping, but I HATE HATE HATE that I'm leaving her tomorrow. I'm just glad Grandma is a nurse. :)

Summer Zoe is playing with her basketball team, The Reaction. They have a tournament and she's so excited! She's loving this group of girls, and I must confess, me too. I'll miss her games as well.

Now in the heat of the Reece + Kathleen day? I won't even notice I'm not with my family. I swear, I'm addicted to LOVE and wedding photography is PERFECT for that! So, I'll be fine, but gosh! I love me some girl sports!!! If you see my girls this weekend, give them hugs! And if you see me this weekend, LET's DANCE!!!!

Oh, almost forgot. If you are another photographer reading my blog, and you were photographing tonight by McPherson's Winery, please please please dress nicer when photographing clients. I'm sure they could have been your family, but it didn't sound like it when I heard you talking to them. And you were dressed like you were cleaning your house. HELLO! I don't put on a dress and heels, but I try to wear something presentable that doesn't have my butt hanging out of my sofee shorts. I'm just sayin'.




0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP