search this blog

Friday, April 08, 2005

jill + corey



Photographed Jill and Corey today. She is my husband's baby cousin. She's engaged and getting married in September. She's been living in Austin for years now, but I always think of her as "his cousin that goes to Tech". All his cousin's went to Tech, but somehow Jill's the one that stuck with me.

When I first met her, she was just a baby in glasses and curly hair. Now look at her! She grew up very nicely, don't cha think?
Corey is super tall and super cute. I don't know much about him, except that his eyes light up when you mention music. And that's he's a pure gentleman in every since of the word. I instantly liked him when I met him, and I don't say that about anyone.

It rained, sprinkled, hailed and the wind blew. Typical West Texas Day. To view their photos, simply click on the link below.

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?EventFrame?event=030200BD


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP