search this blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

permaguard


What kind of name is that exactly? I don't really get it, but after meeting him you can't think of any other name to call him. I photographed the Spray Famiy last night, in honor of Permaguard. (I hope I'm spelling it correctly Toni.)

Perm is very stately, and elegant like a "guard", however, the perma part, I haven't gotten used to. I keep trying to call him "Bo-reguard". As if he was some sort of wrinkled hound dog. So, not.

When I first met him, he stuck his nose in my crotch and begged me to pet him. Not unlike many college men I know, but something about Perm was different. He didn't care much about the end result, other than the petting. And he did it in sort of a gentlemanly fashion. He would stand for hours, if you would simply pet him. Charming, huh?

Oh, and the cute female with Perm in the red bow is Patience.

I had a wonderful time Toni. And I'm so glad you called me.

Love you'all!



1 comments:

Toni 12:06 PM  

Thank you Thank you Thank you! We had to let our lovely baby go to heaven today, and seeing those made me cry again! You are a great friend and we will cherish these always... Toni

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP