search this blog

Thursday, August 25, 2005

ellen + tj

Tying the know, March 2006

Sometimes you meet someone and it just "clicks". That's the way it was with this couple. I met Ellen + Tj at the Bishop's Center on Broadway and right way, (thanks to TJ's tie), we clicked. Very easy going, sweet, nice couple. And best of all? They are ultimately and completely in love.

::::insert the sappy (yet adorable) Counting Crows song here:::::

So I said I'm a snowball running

Running down into the spring that's coming all this love

Melting under blue skies

Belting out sunlight

Shimmering love



Well baby I surrender

To the strawberry ice cream

Never ever end of all this love

Well I didn't mean to do it

But there's no escaping your love



These lines of lightning

Mean we're never alone,

Never alone, no, no











On a side note, I found a "new place" to photograph in East Lubbock. With all the recent rain, the weeds are a blooming! Just off I27 was this nice patch of "flowers".

Thanks, Ellen + TJ! Hope there's no more "wedding lifting" and thanks for all you gave to me to photograph. Like I told you last night, you two are so easy.

Click HERE to see the entire session.


2 comments:

Anonymous 4:46 PM  

These are great pictures! Ellen sent me here, as we've known each other for a long time. You did an awesome job capturing their love in pictures!!!!

I love them all. :)

kristinbednarz 7:21 AM  

hey sara.

Thanks! They are such a fun couple.

Hope to see you at the wedding!

Kristin

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP