search this blog

Monday, September 12, 2005

jill + corey

Jill met Corey playing pool. And apparently his friends knew she was THE ONE when he took her to a Wal-Mart parking lot with his boat and truck and taught her how to "back her up". True Love is always so simple. Like Jill said at one point during the day, "it's not supposed to be hard." I like that. Of all the things that are hard and difficult in life, once you find "THE ONE", it should just be easy and right.

We celebrated together in the High Hill area. It was a wonderful, heartfelt ceremony that got the best of me. I usually cry, yes, at all the weddings I attend, but this one really tugged at my heart. Jill and Corey (and their respective families) have both prayed for so long for the Lord to bring the right "helpmate" into their lives. So they wouldn't have to live alone. So they could have a friend, a companion, and lover. And like HE's always done, when it is part of His plan... he answers.

I'm so glad they have each other and enjoy the same things. Sure, he's an Aggie and I'm sure will get constant ribbing from the Texas part of our family, while the Wisconsin part will accept him with open arms. But Aggie or not, he loves Jill and for that, I couldn't be happier.

Congratulations you two! I had a wonderful time and I'm sure the two of you are too. Honeymooning in Hawaii! (I don't know where I went wrong in not getting to tag along on that one, but hey...you can tell me about it when you get back). In the meantime, enjoy the sneak peek.






1 comments:

Joseph Milton 4:44 PM  

September 5 was your last entry???????????????????

Slacker.

:)

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP