search this blog

Monday, January 02, 2006

becca + erik

WHEW!

I've finally recovered. Not sure if it was the "Holiday Blues" or what, but I'm thinking it's more the "what". You know, Christmas has passed, the old year is over, and you are in the slump of "let's stay in our pj's and do nothing all day". Which is basically hat I've done for 2 days straight. (and enjoyed it, I might add.)


Becca married Erik on Friday and I've had such a lovely time choosing photographs for their "sneak peek". So many good ones to choose from. Details that begged to be captured, people enjoying the merriement of the season, not to mention a darn good reasoon to celebrate! These two, exchanging vows in a beautiful, candlelit ceremony. Tears, laughter...nails, hair, makeup...all the things I love about a wedding. A great way to spend an evening. I so enjoyed myself.













Dress: MorLe
Wedding: St. Luke's Methodist Church
Recpetion: Lubbock Country Club
Florist: 1 posh place
Band: Klifnotes
Cake: Vita @ Sweet Temptations

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP