search this blog

Monday, March 06, 2006

katie belle


Meet Katie. Isn't she a doll! And I had the pleasure of spending the day with her and her Mom and Dad, Kim and Robbie. I photographed their wedding in May of 2003 and kinda heard from Kim's sister that they were expecting. Hadn't thought about it for a while, and then Kim emailed me last month, asking if I would take Katie's 1 year portrait. Of course I said Yes!

She's adorable. Quickly steals your heart and has such a fun, vivid spirit that you can't help but want to spend time with her. She's very verbal for one and even if she can't form the words she wants to say, she says them in her head and signs them with her hands. So what if "hungry" and "please" are signed the same. I understood her perfectly.






0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP