search this blog

Thursday, March 30, 2006

your words

I've been thinking about this for a few months, and I think it's a really good idea. Other photographers have done this and it's really put a voice to their images. So, I'm throwing this out there to you.

Rave - FAVS!


I am looking for your words about your photographs. So if you are a client who has photographs of their family, their baby, their dress, their wedding, even the love of their life. Photographs I have taken, I want your words.

I'm sure you have a favorite image that you love. One that speaks to your heart, makes you laugh, maybe makes you cry. If you do and you'd like to share it with others, please email me with your submission at info@kristinbednarz.com and share why you feel the way you do. (Include the image you are speaking about, too.) I will post your thoughts here and share them. Inspiration comes in all forms and we all love reading about others and what they love. It's in our nature to be curious and to share.

So email me with your RAVE-FAVS! I'm anxious to hear what you have to say!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP