search this blog

Saturday, July 14, 2007

brittany + jordan

Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.


I'm so excited about this wedding! I can hardly stand it! Brittany is a photographer who recently graduated from Texas Tech and we first met months ago to talk about her wedding and did nothing more than talk about photography, which I could do all dang day! I invited her along to several sessions this summer, but she's been so busy planning her wedding and attending summer showers that she hasn't had the chance! So, now that the BIG day is here! We are finally photographing together! HA!

I attended the rehearsal last night out at Spirit Ranch, just to see how things were going to roll today. I think they are going to roll just fine.

Check back soon for more from their fabulous wedding!





















0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP