search this blog

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

LUBBOCK WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER: August 22, 2009 Blackmon Larez Wedding

I had the chance to get this up and on the blog before MEET THE PIRATES. YIPEE! I loved working with Rebecca and Sergio and to make it even BETTER, they wanted 2nd shooter coverage of their day and I brought in my best friend, who just happens to be a damn good shooter, Toni Spray of Toni Daniel Photography. I LOVE shooting with Toni! Mainly because she works my abs with laughter, but also because I know I can depend on her to "get the job done".


Our images are shown here together, and I will try and let you know who's is who's.

I started the day off with Rebecca at her parent's home. It was great! Breakfast, good conversation, some ribbon tying of the favors, which happened to be Snickerdoodles on crack! HA! I got to eat the broken ones. YUM! Toni? She chilled with the guys at Putt Putt. We met up later at the Merket and got our groove going!




KB: the dress! I love Rebecca's dress! Hot and sexy, body hugging and beautiful!

KB: She was doing the table seating while getting hair and makeup done. Such a Kelly Rippa! HA! Multi-tasking at it's best.

KB: Beautiful curls!

The fabulous Shirley from Celebrations! LOVED the bright, tropical color scheme that Rebecca went with.

And the boys? Yeah, bring on the PUT PUT! Toni went with the guys and hung with them for the day. Not sure if there was a hole in one, or even if they were keeping score.


LOVE this HOT shot of Sergio that Toni got! Rebecca? Your man is looking good!


And Rebecca? Not sure what she was doing! HA!

They were actually married for REAL on a ship far, far away in the ocean. Okay, so it was Galveston or Houston, not sure which, but it sounds much more romantic to say "far far away", so of course they saw each other before this ceremony. I LOVE the light in this one!



What a hunk!



What a BRIDE! Beautiful!





It's great having a 2nd shooter because they capture you in action! Check me out. NINJA Photographer! I need to work on the loud laugh.

The light was beautiful that day! HOT but beautiful!




















This is what was so AWESOME! Rebecca and several of her family and friends performed a choreographed routine to Thriller! They had been working on it BEFORE MJ passed, I think, and it was so much fun!



Fantastic!









Beautiful memories and a beautiful night! Thank you Rebecca and Sergio for being such wonderful wedding hosts! Toni and I had a BLAST!

To view more of their images, CLICK HERE. Also, you can view more photos by becoming a fan of my facebook page, www.facebook.com/kristinfoto.


0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP