search this blog

Monday, October 12, 2009

LUBBOCK WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER - Congratulations, Poma!

Poma, I hope I'm spelling this right, was crowned Cooper's Homecoming Queen Friday night! Woo Hoo! I don't know her personally, but from what I hear from Cooper's General Population, she's quite a winner! Well liked by everyone and the best part? She was totally SURPRISED! I just wanted to share this series of photos of her with her family.


CONGRATULATIONS!

As always, more photos at www.hookapirate.com.
















1 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda 7:08 AM  

LOVE the emotions your captured. The picture you got right when she heard the news is priceless. I love them all. The football picture is great, too.

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP