search this blog

Thursday, July 06, 2006

casey and allison


Okay, you'all know how I love the "mushy stuff". I live for it! I think it is what drives me to pick up my tired "you know what" and get out the door and go. Sometimes, when you are shooting e-sessions, you get lucky. You get a couple that is easy together, fun together, look great together and most of all... love together.

That was Casey and Allison. They are getting married this month and tonight we photographed their engagement session.

Yum! In a word...

Y U M

Allison was yummy because she always looks so happy when she's with Casey, and Casey, because he cuddles so well with Allison!

Very yummy you two!

Here's a sneak peek for now. Thanks you two! And Ally? I'll see you tomorrow night!














2 comments:

laurenclark 7:09 AM  

Kristin,

I love the I-27 walkway pictures! They are a gorgeous couple!

kristinbednarz 7:22 AM  

You know, I've been dying to shoot there for months. And it takes just the right couple. So, glad they were up for it.

Thanks, Lauren.

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP