search this blog

Saturday, July 15, 2006

one of my favorite bridals


Okay, I can't wait any longer and since she's going to married today by the time this post publishes, I'm sharing! I don't get to post brides on the blog much and I was so thrilled with this session, I told myself that when the wedding was over, I was posting.

It was very difficult to make myself photograph more than just the back. It fit her so well, it just had a shape about it that worked and then, for the train to just "melt into the floor" like a puddle of butter, well, I loved it. Oh, and don't forget the girl in the dress, she sure knew how to pose. (with a little egging on from the watchers and shooter! HA!)

You totally ROCK, Allison!














3 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall 6:43 PM  

These are so stunning...the pictures and the bride! Awesome job!!!

kristinbednarz 8:11 PM  

Thanks Ally! This "Alli" is pretty too, huh? LOL

Hey, I've been dying to see Trina's wedding pics. When will you post them to the blog? Inquiring minds want to know.

Love,
Kristin

Anonymous 12:41 PM  

Kristin you did a fabulous job at their wedding. Alli is probably the most beautiful of all my friends so it probably wasnt too hard, but WOW! These are great. -Erin Sandefur

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP