search this blog

Sunday, July 02, 2006

shhhhh

The house is asleep. I'm here, trying to get the files downloaded and backed up in my computer and everyone is sound asleep. That's what you do on Sunday.

After you get back from the ER.

My youngest broke her arm.

She was playing basketball.

I was watching.

And now I'm crying as I type this.

Devin is asleep, Kalyn with him. She was ultra tired and worn out after witnessing her sister suffer miserable amounts of pain and not being able to help. Worn out.

Me? I'm not sure. I still have adrenline in me from Mike and Amy's wedding. I still have energy in me for some weird reason, after trying so desperately hard to hold it together and console my baby. My Summer.

I'm sure it will hit me later. It did a little when my sister called.

Hug your kids!

and say a prayer for mine.

2 comments:

Leslie Ann Kitten 8:50 PM  

Prayers are flooding your house from mine and Nick's. We missed you tonight and I sure wish that Summer wouldn't have broken her arm. It hurts my heart! Give her kisses and tell her that we want to sign the cast!

In Christ,
Leslie

kristinbednarz 9:13 PM  

Thanks, Leslie! I appreciate your concern. It's so hard when they are hurt and with the effects of the pain meds making her sick, we are in for a long haul.

I'm so bummed I missed it. I'm sure it went fab!

kristin

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP