search this blog

Saturday, February 09, 2008

cooper vs. levelland @ LCU

After working all week at Take One Video, I can think of no better way to spend a Friday night then watching some "girly basketball". It's my favorite kind, after all.

Cooper beat Levelland last night to take a "bye" next week. Many folks were saying how that might not be a good thing, to take a break like that. That the girls need to "keep the ball rolling". But I think they are taking a practice a game next Tuesday before the enter the playoffs the Friday following. Are best hopes are with them, as it gives me a chance to photograph. And you know I love that!

Here's the best from last night's game. And as always, the complete gallery is HERE.















0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP