search this blog

Friday, February 08, 2008

last night on home court


Tuesday, the Senior Girls of Cooper Varsity played their last home game as a Lady Pirate. Sure, they are headed to the play-off, (more on that later), but Tuesday was it for regular season, playing at home. It was an intense feeling for many, me included, on the court, in the stands, on the bench.

Here, let the pictures talk. They do it better anyway.











I tried to do something different this night. Stephanie, Boo and me have literally hundreds of awesome action shots under that goal. I think we've mastered the art of that. But I wanted to approach this from a different view point. Find new angles, get more faces, more emotion. I LOVE that part of anything in life, and it's there on the court. I really just wanted to shoot less armpits. LOL I don't think I achieved that goal, but hey.... it was great even trying.

















I don't know all the girls by name, but I LOVE photographing anyone who enjoys the game like this player. Just look at her face! Pure JOY! LOVE this!





Lots of thoughts going through this pretty face. You played AWESOME April!





2 comments:

Anonymous 8:35 AM  

It looks like a great game Kristin. I have been a lurker for a while and really enjoy your sports coverage.

kristinbednarz 10:03 AM  

Yeah! I have a fan. Wow. Thanks, Dennis. I love photographing it and will have more during the play-offs. Both my girls play and I don't have a wedding until March, so sports it is!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP