search this blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Cards


Christmas cards are one of my favorite things about the holidays.  I love going to the mailbox each day and seeing all the beautiful cards.  Heck.  I even like the newsletters that some think are annoying.  I keep each and every card I get and at the end of the season, when I'm putting up the tree and decorations (otherwise known as spring break...LOL)  I tie a ribbon around them and pack them away to look at again the next year.  I love looking at them each year while we are decorating the house and tree.  

This year, I've predesigned several cards and have made it super simple for everyone to order.  Just click the link below and be sure and email me which images you would like on your favorite.  My lab will print your cards, include the envelopes, and ship your order in 48 hours.  You can choose from flat or folded cards and the paper is beautiful, just like my prints.  There are several designs to choose from, or if you prefer to handle your own, just buy the digital file and I'll email it to you right away.  


Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!  

1 comments:

ChristyPenn 1:08 PM  

Your family's card was my fav last year! Can't wait to see what this Christmas season will bring!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP