search this blog

Monday, November 17, 2008

sloan

I love this first image!  LOVE IT!  For one, there's very little editing as she is standing in a pig stall and in front of a screen that is giving it a great textured look.  Sloan thought there might be something worthy of a shot down by her pigs, and she was so right.


LOVE IT!

My site and blog have been moved to a new server and my new shopping kart (client galleries) is almost ready to show off.  Another day or two I've been told.

Enjoy Sloan's Graduate Session!  She totally ROCKED IT! 


































2 comments:

Mary Ann 9:03 AM  

Kristin, I just love looking at your work! WOW!! You're awesome!

ChristyPenn 4:46 PM  

Gorgeous eyes... WOW those lashes. Love the curls too, Kristin!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP