search this blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

the hurst family

It's getting cooler and the light is getting crisper.  My favorite time for portraits.  You don't have to stand and sweat and appear "glowy", your skin doesn't stick to your family member, your hair doesn't fall flat from the heat.  Great time for family sessions and I'm shooting them like crazy this month!


This is the Hurst Family and I've known them for decades.  Yep, I'm old.  I had a great time with them Saturday afternoon and I have more to show you from Taylor's Grad Session, but for now, ENJOY!




















3 comments:

Alisa Palmer 2:30 PM  

seriously? people like them make our jobs so much easier! they are all gorgeous and her graduation pics are unbelievably good! wow!

kristinbednarz 5:24 PM  

I know! And when they are cool as well? Easy with a Capitol E. Thanks alisa!

Anonymous 11:53 AM  

That family has GREAT hair! haha Beautiful photos.

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP