search this blog

Saturday, December 13, 2008

the 3rd Annual Christmas Party

I look forward to this every year.  It's Julie and Heath's Annual Christmas Party.  And we attended last night.  So much fun to see these people every year.  Some, I only see at this party.  LOL  Wedding photogs work weekends, so we don't get the chance to socialize with regulars.  We socialize with new folks every work weekend.  LOL  


Of course I ate too much, drank too much and said too much, but I still enjoyed myself and had a great time.  I didn't take too many photos, and every year I say I will take more.  Maybe next year?

Me and Gayla

Me and Julie
Me, Julie and Cindy (Garett's girlfriend I had been dying to meet!  Very pretty skin and a total sweetheart.)  :)

No, Devin did not take this photo.  Another guy did.  I need camera remote next time, huh?  LOL






Julie and Heath trying to get us to leave.  We stayed way too late.  I'm sure one year we will be left off the guest list because of this bad habit of ours.  Geez...  I'm going to work on that.  yeah...
um...right.


Heather, The Big Chief and Page

Me and Shelley

Gayla and Janet

Doug and Marinda

an exhausted, not a creature was stirring, McGehee!  LOL

0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP