search this blog

Sunday, December 07, 2008

toni

We had a birthday party tonight.  A surprise Birthday Party.  And the birthday girl doesn't like surprises.  Which made it so cool to be there.  LOL


Toni turns 25 this Saturday, for like the 5th time in a row.  But we had her party tonight.   Toni is one of my dearest friends and I'm so glad we got to be a part of this.  You know how you have lots of good friends and only a few "dearest friends"?   We are both photographers and we spend much of our relationship online chatting.  We LOVED Picasa's Hello and then they stopped it.  Darn.  Now that I have REAL internet, we spend much of our editing time video chatting to stay awake.  

Happy Birthday, Miss Toni and I'll catch you online later.  

Love,
Kristin























and this is what happens when a photographer hands her husband her camera to take a photo.  

darn


5 comments:

emily alexander 9:36 PM  

Oh Devin! That is too funny!!

The JP Behnkes 7:36 AM  

From one fragile ego to another...great job! Again! You are, as my father-in-law says, a genius! I was at a birthday party on Saturday evening and wanted to take pictures but couldn't figure out how to capture the moments adequately. Now after seeing these I want to go back and re-live the party so I can try again!

Always beautiful, Miss Kristin! I aspire to be even a quarter of what you are! :)

kristinbednarz 7:41 AM  

Emily, it was so funny when I was "chimping" the shots in the car on the way home. He swore it was in focus. Geez... LOL

Oh, and Melanie, someday we have to shoot together. You obviously have a passion for the still image and I'd love to have you tag along. :)

Thanks, you two!

Toni 8:34 AM  

AH i love the photo of us! Its fantabulous! Thanks Kristin, for everything, but one question can you make me thinner.....hahahahahahahahah! Love ya punk!

kristinbednarz 5:27 PM  

Yes, I will give you a copy of this photo toni, if you give me a copy of that one you have of me and you from Lauren's wedding. DEAL??!?!

LOVE YOU TOO !

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP