search this blog

Sunday, December 07, 2008

christopher

Another beautiful day in West Texas yesterday!  I'm sure glad I had something to photograph.  This is Christopher, a smart dude graduating this spring from Slaton USA.  I've photographed his family before and laughed till my tummy hurt then.  He just has a sarcasm about himself that tears you up in stitches every time you enter a conversation.  LOVE that in a guy.  The girl's at South Plains can't go wrong hooking up with this one.  He plays guitar, smart as a whip, AND can make you laugh.  Oh, and he looks sweet on the other end of my lens as well.


Way to go Christopher!  Had a great time hanging with you last night and good luck with everything.  Somehow I just don't feel you are going to need it though.





















0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP