search this blog

Thursday, April 30, 2009

WANTED: Friends Couch


Many of you know I'm building a house.  And when you are building you dream about many things.  You dream about furniture, decorating colors, faucets, etc.  And then when it comes time to actually find the things, dang it, you have trouble finding them.  Of course, nothing comes easy in life, at least nothing that's any good.

I really want a couch like the one they sat on in Friends.  A BIG overstuffed, quirky colored, tufted back, one seat cushion HUGE sofa.  The kind where a family of four can crawl all over and watch great movies together.  

If you know where I can find, one, drop me a line, would you?

oh, and minus the fringe.  :)

6 comments:

Growing up 11:34 AM  

I've seen some close to this maybe a bit more rounded at bob mills...

Kara 10:49 AM  

Spears maybe

Anonymous 2:34 PM  

http://www.homedecorators.com/P/Erin_Sofa/810/

http://www.homedecorators.com/P/Paddington_Sofa/830/

Jessica 6:42 PM  

Hi, I don't know if you're still looking but if you are, I can help. As it happens, I have an exact replica of the Friends couch that I've decided to sell. It's been in storage for a couple of years and prior to that it was in a room nobody used. So it's been sat on maybe a dozen times and looks brand new. It was done as a promotional thing for a company I work with, I sell/design furniture. I don't know where you are but if you're interested, let me know. Thanks,
Jessica
gladys2008@live.ca

kristinbednarz 8:23 PM  

Hi, Jessica. I sent you and email!!! :)

Anonymous 12:20 AM  

so did the friends couch actually work out good?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP