search this blog

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Paige + John (the wedding)

What a great weekend! I spent it in Tulsa watching these two get hitched! How fun! I went to school with Paige and John and we reconnected on facebook and when they reconnected, they RECONNECTED in a big way! They got married! How awesome for them and how awesome for me because I got to go "back to school" and visit with my BF's. (more on that later)


The wedding was held at another high school buddy, Bill's house and him and Amy were awesome hosts! Their yard was perfect and everyone had such a great time!

Enjoy the sneak peek!




























1 comments:

Dennis Bullock 3:56 AM  

What a great day and you had some wonderful light! Good stuff....

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP