search this blog

Friday, July 10, 2009

Sergio + Rebecca (the engagement)

I felt the click from the second we sat down for coffee. I loved the energy this couple gave off, let alone the style. So, when we got together to photograph their engagement session, it was like a breath of fresh air all over again!


I had so much fun, laughing and just watching these two together. Sergio is patient and so kind with Rebecca and he puts up with her HOT GIRL image like no bodies business! He loves her with his soul and eyes and I love to watch them together.

Rebecca is a BEAST in front of the camera! The girl can work it like none other! I LOVE that!

Thanks you two, for the energy and love you gave and for the great idea to shoot in the sunflowers. :) I can't wait for the wedding!


























3 comments:

Kayla 10:01 AM  

I wish we had sunflowers down here!

Becca 3:16 PM  

Kristin, YOU ROCK! I loved every minute of it. I can't wait to work with you again. I know everything is going to beautiful through your lense.

Eric U. 11:51 AM  

Wow! These are some amazing photos! You guys look great!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP