search this blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

Baby Clara Elise

Because Aunt Barbara is not on facebook.

Because we have a new Bednarz.
Because babies are just the SWEETEST thing.

All of these and many more reasons, I bring to you Miss Clara Elise

December 23, 2009
6 lb 14 oz 19.5 inches
Proud parents, Corey and Jill.

I was heading to the Austin area for a wedding and I got to spend most of the day with this sweet little thing. She still smelled new and I loved all her baby wrinkles and sounds. I was so happy to see and hold her.

Thank you, Jill and Corey. Thank you for lunch. Thanks for the shower! And most of all, thank you for making such a precious baby. :)






















1 comments:

Anonymous 4:46 PM  

The pictures are beautiful! I'm so lucky to have such a talented cousin. Thanks so much for taking them. We enjoyed visiting with you. Stop by any time you are in tow.

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP