search this blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Reagan + John, the engagement

Meet Reagan and John. They are getting married in a couple of months. I've already photographed Reagan before. She was in her sister's wedding this December. Horseshoe Bay is kind of a special place for them, so when I was in Austin, before I flew home, I met them out there and spent some time just laughing. Yep. Laughing. These two are good together. I never had to coach them on hardly anything except which light to go stand in. These two did the rest! Adorable.


































2 comments:

Dennis Bullock 6:37 AM  

What a fun couple Kristin! Good stuff!

kristinbednarz 6:40 AM  

thanks Dennis. Usually I'm so exhausted after a wedding, I don't even feel like shooting. Two seconds into this session, i was totally hooked! I love it when couples are fun and sexy! :)

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP