search this blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

Plainvew Debs

I'm photographing my first Debutant Ball tomorrow night. I'm a bit anxious, because I don't want to miss a curtsey, but excited too, because get this,



they waltz.

Yep. And not a 2 stepping, we're from Texas waltz, but a genuine Beauty and Beast kind of waltz.

Last night I photographed the "Debs and Dads" dinner and then stayed around to watch the rehearsal so I could get an idea of what I'll be working tomorrow night. It was quite interesting to hear what all these girls have done, and to see the beauty of the event.

I'll blog more tomorrow night after it's over, but for now, head over to www. plainviewdebs.com to see more.


0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP