search this blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

Elizabeth + Garrett, and ENGAGEMENT in Plano, Texas


I flew to Dallas yesterday and back in one day. I got to meet some new folks, shout out to Kadie and Ryan! AND I got to meet Baylor. You'll have to scroll down to see his mug, but oh, what I mug! He's such a cutie!

Elizabeth and Ryan are getting married this November and I couldn't be happier to photograph her wedding. We'll get to see each other alot in the next few weeks as I'm also photographing her sister's wedding this May.

Yesterday was all misty and super pretty. Lots of pretty trails and they get to live there, right next to them, which is perfect for Baylor.

Enjoy!



















3 comments:

Wynne Elder 7:17 PM  

how funny! elizabeth & I were pi phi's together at baylor! great photos, as always. love the color!

kristinbednarz 7:51 PM  

Hi, Wynne. The world is really so so small. It's fun to recognize friends. :)

Thanks for looking!

Kayla Barker 5:27 PM  

Way pretty!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP