search this blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bridge of Lubbock, Seeds of Hope Dinner


When Toni asked me if I would photograph her work's event dinner, The Seeds of Hope, which involved FOOD, of course I said yes! The Bridge of Lubbock was hosting the dinner to raise awareness (and money) for their organization. You can read more about them here. I don't know much about them, but I know they do good by God and the by community. It was interesting to see the people there, and to just see Toni. I mean, I'm glad we get the weekend, but a BIG chunk of that is working, so tonight was good.

I would discuss this more at great length, but I'm one =eyed winking right now! (Falling asleep)

UGH!

Bedtime!

















0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP