search this blog

Friday, May 07, 2010

how cute is this?

I stayed up way late last night after leaving Boo's house. They decorate on a whim whenever they feel like it. And here I've been in my new home for almost 9 months and haven't hardly done a thing! One, I've been too busy, and 2, just can't make the jump to invest in stuff after working so hard to get this house right. You know? So, last night, BOO INSPIRED, I played around and made this for Kalyn's room. We are still tweaking the pictures a bit, but I'll print this as a 30x30 gallery wrap. So so cute!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

The Reeds 6:00 PM  

That's adorable!!

kristinbednarz 8:32 AM  

Thanks, Georgia. I really need to get stuff up on the walls around here. It's a template and you just place the photos into the template and resize. Really cool.

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP