search this blog

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Kathleen + Reece, the rehearsal


I'm in Abilene with Toni photographing Kathleen + Reece's wedding. We drove down a bit early so we could hang at the hotel and get ready. We have a history of having to get ready quickly in bathroom's because of running late. UGH! I was so relieved to not be doing that yesterday.

I don't have a lot of time to post photos here, so I'll post them on facebook, but it was such a lovely church and such a lovely history. Kathleen's grandmother was married in this church and so was her mother? I believe? Just gorgeous really. They've remodeled and it's absolutely GORGEOUS. I'm not sure I've ever been in one as pretty? I'll have to think about it.

We are heading out to spend the day with the guys (golf) and the girls (brunch and hanging). I wanted to share a few photos of this place so you can "ooh" and "ahh" with me. I can't wait to see Kathleen all dressed up in this place!!!

Love,
Kristin

0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP