search this blog

Sunday, December 18, 2005

christmas @ Tracy + Lori's





We celebrated the Christmas Season with a "Texas Stew and Texas Hold'em" party at our friend's Tracy and Lori's house. We also had an Chinese ornament exchange that Keri and I were in cahoots over. I fell in love with the ornament above that Annette Jones brought and just had to take it home! Our plan worked and it is now hanging on my tree. Poker was fun, and I hung for a bit. But Leslie won out in the end. Either way, the evening was so much fun just being together again and enjoying in the fellowship of each other. And besides, I can win the money back next year in Cloudcroft.


the gang in Lori's kitchen




lori with her ornament



davia and gayla



chris and keri

0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP