search this blog

Thursday, December 01, 2005

remember rick?


I wrote about Rick a few weeks back. October I think. And he's busy again creating his next bird of flight. He's having a website built to showcase his work and I thought it would be cool to have some "artist at work" type images.

The brids are amazing to watch being created! I must confess, I had no idea the amount of detail that goes into these great beings. Each feather is worked on meticulously and in great care. Too much heat too soon and the feathers will falter. Bend. Or break. The shell of the bird is cool to see too, as well. I'm really enjoying watching this one come together in stages.

Next time, body feathers.






0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP