search this blog

Saturday, December 10, 2005

holiday deadlines

Just a quick post to let you know that all reprint orders, and Christmas Card orders will need to be turned into me by December 15th to ensure Christmas Delivery. All orders places after that deadline, will not be processed or shipped until after the first of the year.

On a side note...because it is the "Bednarz Wisconsin" Christmas, I will be taking "Holiday" from December 17th through January 6th. Of course, I will pick up the camera again to photograph Becca and Erik's Celebration on the 30th.

And since I can't stay away from the computer for more than an hour or two, I'm thinking email will get checked too. So, what's the purpose of the Holiday? Oh, yeah...I will not be booking sessions during that time.

Happy Holidays!


0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP