search this blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

the mcgauh family







Talk about your photogenic families! OMG! This was a dream shoot!

We met on the windiest day in December of this year. A few days after Christmas before the girls and everyone depart for the New Year. Alyesha and Mrs. McGaugh and I had met a few days earlier at Sugarbrowns. We discussed the locations, the pets, the hair, the clothes...even tempermant of the fellows. I had no idea!

Growing up with Mr. MrGaugh as your dad must have been a total Hoot! I've photographed farmers before and they are a special breed, but nothing like this man. A total ham, and the pictures don't reflect near enough laughter, which is exactly what I needed to pull myself out of my Holiday Blues!

Thank you, The McGaugh Family! I had a wonderful time!






0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP