search this blog

Sunday, April 02, 2006

brides II



No wedding this weekend, and after the response I received from that last segment of bridals, I thought I'd post a few more. This is Christy Lofamann who does not like viels, but kindly wore one for her mother's sake. Great looking gal with legs as long as me! Wonderful lines and fabulous smile! And Christy, if you are reading this, I haven't forgotten about the DVD and CD...I got your latest email and I'm working on this today.)

location: Mr. Medlock's office building and Broadway Blvd.
dress: David's Bridal
hair: Hair by Diane's
makeup: Clinique
flowers: College Flowers















2 comments:

Heather 7:47 AM  

Great job Kristin! Beautiful bride and beautiful location! I'm glad she went with the veil, I think it looks really nice.

Anonymous 3:54 PM  

Oh, what a little detail that viel seems now! These were actually some of my favorites - thanks for including me.
Christy

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP