search this blog

Sunday, April 23, 2006

leaving for amarillo


I have so much to share here, but no time to do it! Maybe tomorrow. Mondays are good for catching up. I'll make a list of things I need to share...

  • kalyn and summer's cooper hoopsters tounament
  • both girls making all stars!
  • summer start softball this week
  • sports, sports, and more sports!
  • it's spring!
Just wanted to let you know that I will be out of pocket today. I'm heading to Amarillo to photograph Beth in her beautiful ball gown. She's getting married next month and we've never met, but since she's in town for a shower, we couldn't pass up the opportunity to visit and capture that gown! 2 petticoats...oh, my. I'll keep you posted.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP