search this blog

Monday, April 17, 2006

lindsey




Lindsey and I spent some time together in East Lubbock last night. I photographed her brother's Graduate Session a few years back and because of a cell phone number change, they could not get a hold of me for a while. Gosh, how stupid was that on my part? Sorry about that.

I'm loving the green grass of the new outdoor theatre at McKenzie. Talk about a project in the making. They've been working on that for years. Fun to finally see it completed. An added plus was just how well it went with Lindsey's gorgeous green eyes! Oh, and the hair? Totally natural. I know...all board straight hair girls wanna punch her. Such pretty hair!

Lots of photographers out last night as well. You can definitely tell graduation is around the corner! You can even feel it in the air!









2 comments:

Anonymous 6:39 PM  

Great images Kristin!! So fun to see you working a senior session! :-)

kristinbednarz 9:52 PM  

Awww...thanks!

I don't do as many as I would like, but the girls sure are fun! It's almost like a magazine shoot! Or at least, I try to make it so.

Kristin

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP