search this blog

Sunday, April 30, 2006

macy + mark


fun couple.

We were supposed to photograph their e-session yesterday, but if you are an avid reader of my blog, you will realize that yesterday was All Star Day for anyone with a BB crazed child in the 3rd grade and up. So, they graciously moved their public makeout session to Sunday.

And it was soooo nice.

We had to fight the wind a bit, but Macy was a trouper and got into the "wind machine" look even more. They were very relaxed and at ease and just a bit into the session, told me how much Mark hates to have his picture taken. Go figure? I couldn't tell one bit!











4 comments:

Anonymous 7:56 AM  

Isn't this the most beautiful couple. I am so proud of my daughter and future son-in-law. May God bless them richly. Dad

Anonymous 9:48 AM  

GREAT PICTURES!!!!!!!uncle Scott

Anonymous 10:10 AM  

I HAVE A GOOD NEPHEW IN-LAW!!!!!!

kristinbednarz 10:54 AM  

I'm in total agreement folks! Macy and Mark together are absolutely adorable! Can't wait to see everyone at the wedding! (and you Macy at your bridal...)

Take care!
Kristin

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP