search this blog

Saturday, November 25, 2006

baking


Happy Late Turkey Day.

It's a weird year for us.

Devin's mom, (a definite benefit to marrying the man) was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. She had surgery yesterday (Friday) and things are good. They are 95% sure the cancer was contained to the breast. Early detection. Go get those puppies smashed, ladies. Two peices of hard steal for just a bit, and your life is good.

Anyway, we had dinner at her house and it was my job to bring the pies. My girls really got into the pie baking. REALLY. I'm mean look at these "mammas"! They were so cute!

Devin is nursing a sinus infection and it is seriously kicking his butt. But you know a MAN. They could be hacking up blood, moaning and rolling and still not go see the doctor.













4 comments:

emily alexander 10:01 PM  

I'm so sorry that things have been so stressful but I'm really glad that you're mother-in-law is ok. Very nice first couple of pics. Quiet and touching.

kristinbednarz 9:39 PM  

Hi, Emily.

Thanks so much! It's much better today. Davida, Devin's mom is home and resting. Prognosis is good. Very good.

Thanks again.

laurenclark 7:35 AM  

I love the outfits, didn't they wear those last year too? I want one!

kristinbednarz 7:55 AM  

Lauren, you do? And yes, they wore these for Halloween last year and have had them for quite some time. My aunt makes them, and since you are such a baker....hmm...might be a good Christmas gift for you, huh? Have your Mom call me! LOL

Thanks!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP