search this blog

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

the craig family


Oh, yoo hoo! Sydney! I know you've been waiting on these, girl. And a part of me has thought of you each and every day. Knowing when you get home from school you would probably log on to find yourself. To see if I had posted you and your adorable family yet.

I hadn't.

And I would imagine how sad you would be. How you would whine at your mom and then beg her to call me to see what the hold up was.

Or maybe you hadn't even thought of me since our session? You've been busy too?

Here's the sneak peek, Craig Family. The rest will be up soon!


I have.

Glad I worked on these tonight.


















2 comments:

Jodel Phillips 7:26 AM  

Craig Family,

What a beautiful group you are. Darn Syndney that picture was worth waiting for! What a gorgeous girl!

Jodel Phillips

kristinbednarz 9:16 PM  

Hi, Girl! Are you getting ready for your BIG wedding on the 22nd? I'm still working on Devin to let me steal away for the weekend.

Yep, the Craig family is quite lovely. Clean faces and ears too! Dang, how does she do it with all those kids! LOL

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP