search this blog

Thursday, November 30, 2006

snow day


Oh, gosh. The alarm didn't go off this morning. YIPERS! I hate that panic feeling. Lucky for us, it SNOWED! And they started school 2 hours late. So, I stayed up, with a cup of coffee and watched the snow out my front windows. And then, because I can't just do that for very long, grabbed my camera! HA


Kalyn wore her Crocks to school, so I traded out boots with her. That left me bare foot with her crocks and they don't fit! Geez...the things mom's sacrifice. She's well worth it though.















2 comments:

Jodel Phillips 6:40 AM  

ok...so I am jealous...we had some flaky white stuff fall from the sky after it rained and we sat at school while everyone around us went home early...Butch went home early and made chili yumm...love your pics! Stay warm!

Jodel

Christina Yates 8:58 AM  

I especially love the last picture. So simple. I find it funny that with many inches of snow, school is only delayed instead of cancelled. Here in Austin where I live, if we ever got snow, EVERYTHING would shut down. Heck, people freak when there's just a heavy rain!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP