search this blog

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

believe

I love it when I'm up late at night working on images and when a big batch is working over in PS, I get to blog. One of my favorite things to do.

SHARE

I was discussing salvation at the dinner table tonight and earlier today, with a customer at my video store we were discussing exactly what happens to us when we die. Our bodies. Our souls.

Some believe we will immediately go to be with HIM. That just feels comforting. Some believe that we go into deep sleep mode. Dormant. Waiting. Sleeping. Util that day when the 7th trumpet sounds and the dead shall arise. Part of that 1000 year reign.

I'm not sure what I believe. I believe in HIM. It's proof evident to me everytime I look through a lens and look at what he's created. What he's given us. What he's done for us.

That's all I care about.

And the sleep part sounds pretty good too.

2 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall 2:35 PM  

Such beautiful words! We can take comfort in both scenarios!! What a fitting post during the holiday season. I believe!!!

kristinbednarz 6:51 AM  

Thanks, you two. It's been a trying year for me. Lots of struggling to find out if I need to keep "struggling" or just cash it all in and be mommy and wife. Nothing more. But I noticed that when I'm down or even exhausted, that camera is right there and I still have images in my head that have to get out.

When I'm photographing people, it's one of the times I feel pretty close to HIM. That's when I know it's right.

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP