search this blog

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

brooke + brian


What a way to spend a Sunday afternoon! Look at what a Happy Day, May 6, 2007 was!

Brooke and Brian were married Sunday, at the Merkett Alumni Center with reception following at the Frazier Pavilion. It was an amazing day with such great colors and fun and amazing moments! I'll share what I can, but you can view many more by clicking HERE.



Brooke's dad, needed an "adjustment". LOL






Which Brooke found very funny.




Check out that hair! This is Brooke's sister, Courtney.




Yum! I loved the colors! All the maids wore these lovely shoes with the color of the wedding for bows. So cute!
















I was in another room when I heard singing and laughter and found Brook and her mom, Andra in BED! Too cute! She was singing the song she walked down to at her wedding, to Brooke. Great moment!


Dad had a "list" of things to do, and here's he is getting a "well done" from the Bride!





Grandma drove the limo!





Brooke and Brian exchanged gifts before the wedding and this is Brooke anticipating what she is pretty sure in that box! YEP! Diamond earrings! She was so funny!


She carried a family Bible that was tied to her bouquet.



So many Happy Moments this day!



Lovely maids in a row provided a fabulous background.




They saw each other ahead of time. It was a great moment and Brian could not quit saying WOW! I asked him later how he felt and he said, and I quote..."She took my breath away." And she did!


I love this picture because you can see the tears in their eyes! Happy Tears!













They wore their Grandfather's rings during the ceremony. This is it, here.


My FAVORITE flower girl ever! I told her many time that day, and her mom, but she was GREAT! She loved being with the girls and took her job so seriously. She was such a joy and I'm taking her to all my weddings with flower girls so she can show them how it's done! HA!






Such a Happy Walk to her Groom!


Okay, folks, get the guys in your life and make sure you tell them this. Better yet, show them this picture! I LOVE IT WHEN A GUY GRABS HIS BRIDE'S FACE DURING THE KISS! Oh, my gosh! This gets me every time and I cry! I totally cry! It's like he can't hug her or he will break her, but he pulls her to him and they kiss! I loved it! Well done, Brian!





Another amazing cake by Vida of Sweet Temptations. She's the BEST!





Jones Sodas were served, as was popcorn and a GREAT slideshow of the couple and their family. SO much fun!


A moment alone before their BIG Exit!





Congratulations you two! I had a wonderful Sunday spending it with you and your families. Tell everyone hello and Brian, I hope you passed that final on Monday. LOL

WEDDING SLIDESHOW
.


8 comments:

Ramie Babcock 12:22 PM  

Oh my gosh! Great job capturing all the fun, sweetness, and love of the day! I'm crying right thinking of my own wedding day--they seem like an AMAZING family! I bet that was a fun day! Good Job, as usual!!

Anonymous 12:49 PM  

Kristin, you are so amazing and we are sitting here just laughing and smiling (and a few tears)!! You are so amazing and we can't wait to see the rest!! Thanks for capturing our day and all of the special moments!!

Anonymous 2:24 PM  

Kristin,

It was great meeting you and talking "shop" on photography. Thanks for letting me play with your camera and lenses as well. I truly appreciate it! I can tell you I am so happy to be joining this family, and hope our day turns out as special as theirs was (or even more so... sorry B and B! :D) I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures as well. Great job!!!

Heather 4:50 PM  

Love the pictures!! It was quite fun to watch you take them...and they are amazing!!

Heather
(brooke's cousin with the red beads)

Anonymous 6:04 PM  

LOVE the pictures. You did capture the day so well. I have to agree with you...it was a fun day full of amazing, special moments. Thanks for being a part of it all! --M.O.B. (Andra)

Anonymous 6:18 PM  

Wow Kristin! I absolutely love all the pictures!! Especially my Joe Dirt mullet picture...not! But the rest are amazing! You were such an added bonus to the wedding weekend! You were lots of fun, and just fit right in with the family! Hopefully I can find a reason to use you someday too!! hehe! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!!

Courtney
The Sister

cristy cross 2:46 PM  

Kristin you write so well. Every little caption and picture made me get a little teary-eyed. And I loved it that grandma drove the limo. That was sooo funny! I am so pumped to be assisting or "second shooting" with you. You are so much fun!

Through the Eyes of Kenda 1:08 PM  

WOW...!! Great pics as usual. Love the pic of the groom sitting alone and love the pic of them right before they left the reception but my favorite is the one of the bride with the maids torsos as the background. Great job.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP