search this blog

Saturday, May 12, 2007

I think I'll go to Boston



I'm in Boston! YEP! And it's gorgeous! The zipper on my wedding pants broke and I forgot my razor, but I don't care! I'm in Boston! Did you read that? I'm in BOSTON!

Way cool...

Kate is marrying Dave tomorrow, but tonight we had such a great time together, enjoying family and friends, and getting to know each other.

This is Dave's grandpa. Quite a "spit fire" if you know what I mean. LOL



This little guy is giving me a run for my money! I better hope he doesn't grow up and move to Lubbock!



The wedding takes place tomorrow at Wellsley College, which is where Kate attended. It is BEAUTIFUL! Old world style, with such charachter and amazing glass. I'm so excited, because you seriously can not take a bad shot in this place. WOW!






Aren't they just the cutest! Dave gave me the personal tour of Boston from the hotel to the rehearsal last night. I have to come back some day and really soak in this city!

7 comments:

alicia 9:18 AM  

I'll take this opportunity to say how much I LOVE your work. It's actually inspired me ever since I saw the shots you took of my friend's wedding back in Jan. The reason I say this now is because I LOVE BOSTON! :) I just wanted to say, hope you enjoy the town.

alicia 4:22 PM  

p.s. Beacon Hill and Boston Commons rock my socks.

kristinbednarz 8:57 PM  

oh, Alicia.

You are so going to love the wedding photos from tonight, then! After leaving the church, which was TOTALLY AMAZING...we stopped at the Garden's and took photographs, just the bride and groom. It was such a great day!

Thanks!

alicia 9:02 PM  

YAY. I can't wait. I check your blog compulsively to make myself happy every day. I've found my guy that I'm gonna marry and seeing your pictures make me smile! :)

Jennifer Adling 5:23 AM  

I love Boston too.....Boston Common is awesome. And walking around Harvard...just amazing! I ahve been begging Eric to take a trip there.

Jodel Phillips 8:07 AM  

Pictures please...cause I am not in Boston and probably won't ever get there! I know you are probably worn out totally from all the fun you had. I thought of you and your corsage!

Jodel

laurenclark 10:37 AM  

lucky!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP